Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 112Structure
- Section: 1 - Beverages and tobacco
- Division: 11 - Beverages
- Group: 112 - Alcoholic beverages
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 112.1 - Wine of fresh grapes (including fortified wine); grape must in fermentation or with fermentation arrested
- 112.2 - Fermented beverages, n.e.s. (e.g., cider, perry, mead); mixtures of fermented beverages and mixtures of fermented beverages and non-alcoholic beverages, n.e.s.
- 112.3 - Beer made from malt (including ale, stout and porter)
- 112.4 - Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 80% vol; spirits, liqueurs and other spirituous beverages
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.