Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 098.93Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 09 - Miscellaneous edible products and preparations
- Group: 098 - Edible products and preparations, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 098.9 - Food preparations, n.e.s.
- Basic heading: 098.93 - Food preparations for infant use, put up for retail sale of flour, meal, starch or malt extract (not containing cocoa or containing cocoa in a proportion by weight of less than 40% calculated on totally defatted basis, n.e.s., or of goods of headings 022.11 – 022.32 and subgroup 022.4 (not containing cocoa or containing cocoa in a proportion by weight of less than 5%), n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 1901.10
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)