Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 098Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 09 - Miscellaneous edible products and preparations
- Group: 098 - Edible products and preparations, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 098.1 - Homogenized food preparations
- 098.4 - Sauces and preparations therefore; mixed condiments and mixed seasonings; mustard flour and meal and prepared mustard; vinegar and substitutes for vinegar obtained from acetic acid
- 098.5 - Soups and broths and preparations therefor
- 098.6 - Yeasts (active or inactive); other single-cell micro-organisms, dead (but not including vaccines of heading 541.63); prepared baking-powders
- 098.9 - Food preparations, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)