Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 073Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 07 - Coffee, tea, cocoa, spices, and manufactures thereof
- Group: 073 - Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 073.1 - Cocoa powder containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- 073.2 - Other food preparations containing cocoa, in blocks, slabs or bars weighing more than 2 kg or in liquid, paste, powder, granular or other bulk form in containers or immediate packings of a content exceeding 2 kg.
- 073.3 - Other food preparations containing cocoa, in blocks, slabs or bars, whether or not filled
- 073.9 - Other chocolate and food preparations containing cocoa n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)