Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 072Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 07 - Coffee, tea, cocoa, spices, and manufactures thereof
- Group: 072 - Cocoa
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 072.1 - Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
- 072.2 - Cocoa powder not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- 072.3 - Cocoa paste, whether or not defatted
- 072.4 - Cocoa butter, fat and oil
- 072.5 - Cocoa shells, husks, skins and other cocoa waste
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)