Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 061Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 06 - Sugars, sugar preparations and honey
- Group: 061 - Sugars, molasses and honey
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 061.1 - Sugars, beet or cane, raw, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter
- 061.2 - Other beet or cane sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form
- 061.5 - Molasses resulting from the extraction or refining of sugar
- 061.6 - Natural honey
- 061.9 - Other sugars (including chemically pure lactose, maltose, glucose and fructose in solid form); sugar syrups not containing added flavouring or colouring matter; artificial honey (whether or not mixed with natural honey); caramel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.