Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 058Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 058 - Fruit, preserved, and fruit preparations (excluding fruit juices)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 058.1 - Jams, fruit jellies, marmalades, fruit or nut purée and fruit or nut pastes, being cooked preparations, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter, not including homogenized preparations
- 058.2 - Fruit and nuts, provisionally preserved; peel of citrus fruit or melons
- 058.3 - Fruit and nuts, uncooked or cooked by steaming or boiling in water, frozen, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- 058.9 - Fruit, nuts and other edible parts of plants otherwise prepared or preserved, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or spirit, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)