Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 054.83Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 054 - Vegetables, fresh, chilled, frozen or simply preserved (including dried leguminous vegetables); roots, tubers and other edible vegetable products, n.e.s., fresh or dried
- Subgroup: 054.8 - Vegetable products, roots and tubers, chiefly for human food, n.e.s., fresh, dried or chilled
- Basic heading: 054.83 - Arrowroot, salep, Jerusalem artichokes, sweet potatoes and similar roots and tubers (other than manioc) with high starch or inulin content whether or not sliced or in the form of pellets; sago pith
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 0714.20, .90
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)