Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 054.5Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 054 - Vegetables, fresh, chilled, frozen or simply preserved (including dried leguminous vegetables); roots, tubers and other edible vegetable products, n.e.s., fresh or dried
- Subgroup: 054.5 - Other fresh or chilled vegetables
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 054.51 - Onions and shallots, fresh or chilled
- 054.52 - Garlic, leeks and other alliaceous vegetables, fresh or chilled
- 054.53 - Cabbage and similar edible brassicas, fresh or chilled
- 054.54 - Lettuce and chicory (including endive), fresh or chilled
- 054.55 - Carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, fresh or chilled
- 054.56 - Cucumbers and gherkins, fresh or chilled
- 054.57 - Leguminous vegetables, fresh or chilled
- 054.58 - Mushrooms and truffles, fresh or chilled
- 054.59 - Other vegetables, fresh or chilled
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)