Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 035Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 03 - Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, and preparations thereof
- Group: 035 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish (whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process); flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 035.1 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine, but not smoked
- 035.2 - Fish, salted but not dried or smoked and fish in brine
- 035.3 - Fish (including fillets), smoked, whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process.
- 035.4 - Fish liver and roes, dried, smoked, salted or in brine
- 035.5 - Flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.