Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 012.5Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 01 - Meat and meat preparations
- Group: 012 - Other meat and edible meat offal, fresh, chilled or frozen (except meat and meat offal unfit or unsuitable for human consumption)
- Subgroup: 012.5 - Edible offal of bovine animals, swine, sheep, goats, horses, asses, mules or hinnies, fresh, chilled or frozen
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 012.51 - ....of bovine animals, fresh or chilled
- 012.52 - ....of bovine animals, frozen
- 012.53 - ....of swine, fresh or chilled
- 012.54 - ....of swine, frozen
- 012.55 - ....of sheep, goats, horses, asses, mules or hinnies, fresh or chilled
- 012.56 - ....of sheep, goats, horses, asses, mules or hinnies, frozen
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)