Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 813.1Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 81 - Prefabricated buildings; sanitary, plumbing, heating and lighting fixtures and fittings, n.e.s.
- Group: 813 - Lighting fixtures and fittings, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 813.1 - Lamps and lighting fittings (including searchlights and spotlights), n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 813.11 - Chandeliers and other electric ceiling and wall lighting fittings (excluding those of a kind used for lighting public open spaces or thoroughfares)
- 813.12 - Portable electric lamps designed to function by their own source of energy (e.g., dry batteries, accumulators or magnetos), other than lighting equipment falling under heading 778.34
- 813.13 - Electric table, desk, bedside or floor-standing lamps
- 813.15 - Electric lamps and lighting fittings, n.e.s.
- 813.17 - Non-electrical lamps and lighting fittings
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)