Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 74Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 741 - Heating and cooling equipment and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 742 - Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with a measuring device; liquid elevators; parts for such pumps and liquid elevators
- 743 - Pumps (other than pumps for liquids), air or other gas compressors and fans; ventilating or recycling hoods incorporating a fan, whether or not fitted with filters; centrifuges; filtering or purifying apparatus; parts thereof
- 744 - Mechanical handling equipment and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 745 - Non-electrical machinery, tools and mechanical apparatus and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 746 - Ball- or roller bearings
- 747 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances for pipes, boiler shells, tanks, vats or the like, including pressure-reducing valves and thermostatically controlled valves
- 748 - Transmission shafts (including camshafts and crankshafts) and cranks; bearing housings and plain shaft bearings; gears and gearing; ball or roller screws; gearboxes and other speed changers (including torque converters); flywheels and pulleys (including pulley blocks); clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints); articulated link chain; parts thereof
- 749 - Non-electric parts and accessories of machinery, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)