Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 291.1Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 29 - Crude animal and vegetable materials, n.e.s.
- Group: 291 - Crude animal materials, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 291.1 - Bones, horns, ivory, hooves, claws, coral, shells and similar products
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 291.11 - Bones (including bones of whales, of seals and of other airbreathing aquatic vertebrates) and horn-cores, unworked, defatted, simply prepared (but not cut to shape), treated with acid or degelatinized; powder and waste of these products
- 291.15 - Coral and similar materials, unworked or simply prepared but not otherwise worked; shells and cuttle-bone, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape; powder and waste thereof
- 291.16 - Ivory, tortoiseshell, whalebone and whalebone hair, horns, antlers, hooves, nails, claws and beaks, unworked or simply prepared but not cut to shape; waste and powder of these products
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)