Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 232.1Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 23 - Crude rubber (including synthetic and reclaimed)
- Group: 232 - Synthetic rubber; reclaimed rubber; waste, parings and scrap of unhardened rubber
- Subgroup: 232.1 - Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; mixtures of any product of group 231 with any product of this subgroup, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 232.11 - Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR); carboxylated styrene-butadiene rubber (XSBR)
- 232.12 - Butadiene rubber (BR)
- 232.13 - Isobutene-isoprene (butyl) rubber (IIR); halo-isobutene-isoprene rubber (CIIR or BIIR).
- 232.14 - Chloroprene (chlorobutadiene) rubber (CR)
- 232.15 - Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR)
- 232.16 - Isoprene rubber (IR)
- 232.17 - Ethylene-propylene-non-conjugated diene rubber (EPDM)
- 232.18 - Mixtures of any product of group 231 with any product of subgroup 232.1
- 232.19 - Other synthetic rubbers and factice derived from oils
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)