|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9601Structure
This class includes:
- laundering and dry-cleaning, pressing etc., of all kinds of clothing (including fur) and textiles, provided by mechanical equipment, by hand or by self-service coin-operated machines, whether for the general public or for industrial or commercial clients
- laundry collection and delivery
- carpet and rug shampooing and drapery and curtain cleaning, whether on clients' premises or not
- provision of linens, work uniforms and related items by laundries
- diaper supply services
This class also includes:
- repair and minor alteration of garments or other textile articles when done in connection with cleaning
This class excludes:
- renting of clothing other than work uniforms, even if cleaning of these goods is an integral part of the activity, see 7730
- repair and alteration of clothing etc., as an independent activity, see 9529
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.