|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9529Structure
This class includes:
- repair of bicycles
- repair and alteration of clothing
- repair and alteration of jewellery
- repair of watches, clocks and their parts such as watchcases and housings of all materials; movements, chronometers, etc.
- repair of sporting goods (except sporting guns)
- repair of books
- repair of musical instruments
- repair of toys and similar articles
- repair of other personal and household goods
This class excludes:
- industrial engraving of metals, see 2592
- repair of sporting and recreational guns, see 3311
- repair of hand held power tools, see 3312
- repair of time clocks, time/date stamps, time locks and similar time recording devices, see 3313
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.