|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9412Structure
This class includes:
- activities of organizations whose members' interests centre chiefly on a particular scientific discipline, professional practice or technical field, such as medical associations, legal associations, accounting associations, engineering associations, architects associations etc.
- activities of associations of specialists engaged in cultural activities, such as associations of writers, painters, performers of various kinds, journalists etc.
- dissemination of information, the establishment and supervision of standards of practice, representation before government agencies and public relations of professional organizations
This class also includes:
- activities of learned societies
This class excludes:
- education provided by these organizations, see division 85
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)