|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9411Structure
This class includes:
- activities of organizations whose members' interests centre on the development and prosperity of enterprises in a particular line of business or trade, including farming, or on the economic growth and climate of a particular geographical area or political subdivision without regard for the line of business.
- activities of federations of such associations
- activities of chambers of commerce, guilds and similar organizations
- dissemination of information, representation before government agencies, public relations and labour negotiations of business and employer organizations
This class excludes:
- activities of trade unions, see 9420
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)