|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9329Structure
This class includes:
- activities of recreation parks, beaches, including renting of facilities such as bathhouses, lockers, chairs etc.
- operation of recreational transport facilities, e.g. marinas
- operation of ski hills
- renting of leisure and pleasure equipment as an integral part of recreational facilities
- operation of fairs and shows of a recreational nature
- operation of discotheques and dance floors
- operation (exploitation) of coin-operated games
- other amusement and recreation activities (except amusement parks and theme parks) not elsewhere classified
This class also includes:
- activities of producers or entrepreneurs of live events other than arts or sports events, with or without facilities
This class excludes:
- fishing cruises, see 5011, 5021
- provision of space and facilities for short stay by visitors in recreational parks and forests and campgrounds, see 5520
- beverage serving activities of discotheques, see 5630
- trailer parks, campgrounds, recreational camps, hunting and fishing camps, campsites and campgrounds, see 5520
- separate renting of leisure and pleasure equipment, see 7721
- operation (exploitation) of coin-operated gambling machines, see 9200
- activities of amusement parks and theme parks, see 9321
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.