|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9319Structure
This class includes:
- activities of producers or promoters of sports events, with or without facilities
- activities of individual own-account sportsmen and athletes, referees, judges, timekeepers etc.
- activities of sports leagues and regulating bodies
- activities related to promotion of sporting events
- activities of racing stables, kennels and garages
- operation of sport fishing and hunting preserves
- activities of mountain guides
- support activities for sport or recreational hunting and fishing
This class excludes:
- breeding of racing horses, see 0142
- renting of sports equipment, see 7721
- activities of sport and game schools, see 8541
- activities of sports instructors, teachers, coaches, see 8541
- organization and operation of outdoor or indoor sports events for professionals or amateurs by sports clubs with/without own facilities, see 9311, 9312
- park and beach activities, see 9329
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)