|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 9101Structure
This class includes:
- documentation and information activities of libraries of all kinds, reading, listening and viewing rooms, public archives providing service to the general public or to a special clientele, such as students, scientists, staff, members as well as operation of government archives:
· organization of a collection, whether specialized or not
· cataloguing collections
· lending and storage of books, maps, periodicals, films, records, tapes, works of art etc.
· retrieval activities in order to comply with information requests etc.
- stock photo libraries and services
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.