|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8810Structure
This class includes:
- social, counselling, welfare, referral and similar services which are aimed at the elderly and disabled in their homes or elsewhere and carried out by public or by private organizations, national or local self-help organizations and by specialists providing counselling services:
· visiting of the elderly and disabled
· day-care activities for the elderly or for handicapped adults
· vocational rehabilitation and habilitation activities for disabled persons provided that the education component is limited
This class excludes:
- funding and administration of compulsory social security programmes, see 8430
- activities similar to those described in this class, but including accommodation, see 8730
- day-care activities for handicapped children, see 8890
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)