|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8720Structure
This class includes the provision of residential care (but not licensed hospital care) to people with mental retardation, mental illness, or substance abuse problems. Facilities provide room, board, protective supervision and counselling and some health care. It also includes provision of residential care and treatment for patients with mental health and substance abuse illnesses.
This class includes:
- activities of:
· facilities for treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction
· psychiatric convalescent homes
· residential group homes for the emotionally disturbed
· mental retardation facilities
· mental health halfway houses
This class excludes:
- social work activities with accommodation, such as temporary homeless shelters, see 8790
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.