|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8530Structure
This class includes the provision of post-secondary non-tertiary and tertiary education, including granting of degrees at baccalaureate, graduate or post-graduate level. The requirement for admission is at least a high school diploma or equivalent general academic training. Education can be provided in classrooms or through radio, television broadcast, Internet or correspondence.
This class includes:
- post-secondary non-tertiary education
- first stage of tertiary education (not leading to an advanced research qualification)
- second stage of tertiary education (leading to an advanced research qualification)
This class also includes:
- performing arts schools providing higher education
This class excludes:
- adult education as defined in group 854
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)