|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8430Structure
This class includes:
- funding and administration of government-provided social security programmes:
· sickness, work-accident and unemployment insurance
· retirement pensions
· programmes covering losses of income due to maternity, temporary disablement, widowhood etc.
This class excludes:
- non-compulsory social security, see 6530
- provision of welfare services and social work (without accommodation), see 8810, 8890
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.