|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8421Structure
This class includes:
- administration and operation of the ministry of foreign affairs and diplomatic and consular missions stationed abroad or at offices of international organizations
- administration, operation and support for information and cultural services intended for distribution beyond national boundaries
- aid to foreign countries, whether or not routed through international organizations
- provision of military aid to foreign countries
- management of foreign trade, international financial and foreign technical affairs
This class excludes:
- international disaster or conflict refugee services, see 8890
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.