|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8299Structure
This class includes:
- providing verbatim reporting and stenotype recording of live legal proceedings and transcribing subsequent recorded materials, such as:
· court reporting or stenotype recording services
· public stenography services
- real-time (i.e. simultaneous) closed captioning of live television performances of meetings, conferences
- address bar coding services
- bar code imprinting services
- fundraising organization services on a contract or fee basis
- mail presorting services
- repossession services
- parking meter coin collection services
- activities of independent auctioneers
- administration of loyalty programmes
- other support activities typically provided to businesses not elsewhere classified
This class excludes:
- provision of document transcription services, see 8219
- providing film or tape captioning or subtitling services, see 5912
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.