|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8292Structure
This class includes:
- packaging activities on a fee or contract basis, whether or not these involve an automated process:
· bottling of liquids, including beverages and food
· packaging of solids (blister packaging, foil-covered etc.)
· security packaging of pharmaceutical preparations
· labeling, stamping and imprinting
· parcel-packing and gift-wrapping
This class excludes:
- manufacture of soft drinks and production of mineral water, see 1104
- packaging activities incidental to transport, see 5229
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.