|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 8110Structure
This class includes:
- provision of a combination of support services within a client's facility, such as general interior cleaning, maintenance, trash disposal, guard and security, mail routing, reception, laundry and related services to support operations within facilities
Units classified here provide operating staff to carry out these support activities, but are not involved with or responsible for the core business or activities of the client.
This class excludes:
- provision of only one of the support services (e.g. general interior cleaning services) or addressing only a single function (e.g. heating), see the appropriate class according to the service provided
- provision of management and operating staff for the complete operation of a client's establishment, such as a hotel, restaurant, mine, or hospital, see the class of the unit operated
- provision of on site management and operation of a client's computer systems and/or data processing facilities, see 6202
- operation of correctional facilities on a contract or fee basis, see 8423
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.