|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7729Structure
This class includes:
- renting of all kinds of household or personal goods, to households or industries (except recreational and sports equipment):
· textiles, wearing apparel and footwear
· furniture, pottery and glass, kitchen and tableware, electrical appliances and house wares
· jewellery, musical instruments, scenery and costumes
· books, journals and magazines
· machinery and equipment used by amateurs or as a hobby e.g. tools for home repairs
· flowers and plants
· electronic equipment for household use
This class excludes:
- renting of cars, trucks, trailers and recreational vehicles without driver, see 7710
- renting of recreational and sports goods, see 7721
- renting of video tapes and disks, see 7722
- renting of motorcycles and caravans without driver, see 7730
- renting of office furniture, see 7730
- provision of linen, work uniforms and related items by laundries, see 9601
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.