|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7500Structure
This class includes:
- animal health care and control activities for farm animals
- animal health care and control activities for pet animals
These activities are carried out by qualified veterinarians when working in veterinary hospitals as well as when visiting farms, kennels or homes, in own consulting and surgery rooms or elsewhere.
This class also includes:
- activities of veterinary assistants or other auxiliary veterinary personnel
- clinico-pathological and other diagnostic activities pertaining to animals
- animal ambulance activities
This class excludes:
- farm animal boarding activities without health care, see 0162
- sheep shearing, see 0162
- herd testing services, droving services, agistment services, poultry caponizing, see 0162
- activities related to artificial insemination, see 0162
- pet animal boarding activities without health care, see 9609
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.