|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7420Structure
This class includes:
- commercial and consumer photograph production:
· portrait photography for passports, schools, weddings etc.
· photography for commercials, publishers, fashion, real estate or tourism purposes
· aerial photography
· videotaping of events: weddings, meetings etc.
- film processing:
· developing, printing and enlarging from client-taken negatives or cine-films
· film developing and photo printing laboratories
· one hour photo shops (not part of camera stores)
· mounting of slides
· copying and restoring or transparency retouching in connection with photographs
- activities of photojournalists
This class also includes:
- microfilming of documents
This class excludes:
- processing motion picture film related to the motion picture and television industries, see 5912
- cartographic and spatial information activities, see 7110
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)