|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7310Structure
This class includes the provision of a full range of advertising services (i.e. through in-house capabilities or subcontracting), including advice, creative services, production of advertising material, media planning and buying.
This class includes:
- creation and realization of advertising campaigns:
· creating and placing advertising in newspapers, periodicals, radio, television, the Internet and other media
· creating and placing of outdoor advertising, e.g. billboards, panels, bulletins and frames, window dressing, showroom design, car and bus carding etc.
· media representation, i.e. sale of time and space for various media soliciting advertising
· aerial advertising
· distribution or delivery of advertising material or samples
· provision of advertising space on billboards etc.
· creation of stands and other display structures and sites
- conducting marketing campaigns and other advertising services aimed at attracting and retaining customers:
· promotion of products
· point-of-sale marketing
· direct mail advertising
· marketing consulting
This class excludes:
- publishing of advertising material, see 5819
- production of commercial messages for radio, television and film, see 5911
- public-relations activities, see 7020
- market research, see 7320
- graphic design activities, see 7410
- advertising photography, see 7420
- convention and trade show organizers, see 8230
- mailing activities, see 8219
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.