|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7120Structure
This class includes:
- performance of physical, chemical and other analytical testing of all types of materials and products (see below for exceptions):
· acoustics and vibration testing
· testing of composition and purity of minerals etc.
· testing activities in the field of food hygiene, including veterinary testing and control in relation to food production
· testing of physical characteristics and performance of materials, such as strength, thickness, durability, radioactivity etc.
· qualification and reliability testing
· performance testing of complete machinery: motors, automobiles, electronic equipment etc.
· radiographic testing of welds and joints
· failure analysis
· testing and measuring of environmental indicators: air and water pollution etc.
- certification of products, including consumer goods, motor vehicles, aircraft, pressurized containers, nuclear plants etc.
- periodic road-safety testing of motor vehicles
- testing with use of models or mock-ups (e.g. of aircraft, ships, dams etc.)
- operation of police laboratories
This class excludes:
- testing of animal specimens, see 7500
- medical laboratory testing, see 8690
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)