|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 7020Structure
This class includes the provision of advice, guidance and operational assistance to businesses and other organizations on management issues, such as strategic and organizational planning; decision areas that are financial in nature; marketing objectives and policies; human resource policies, practices and planning; production scheduling and control planning.
This provision of business services may include advice, guidance or operational assistance to businesses and the public service regarding:
- public relations and communication
- lobbying activities
- design of accounting methods or procedures, cost accounting programmes, budgetary control procedures
- advice and help to businesses and public services in planning, organization, efficiency and control, management information etc.
This class excludes:
- design of computer software for accounting systems, see 6201
- legal advice and representation, see 6910
- accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities, tax consulting, see 6920
- architectural, engineering and other technical advisory activities, see 7110, 7490
- advertising activities, see 7310
- market research and public opinion polling, see 7320
- executive placement or search consulting services, see 7810
- educational consulting activities, see 8550
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)