|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6499Structure
This class includes:
- other financial service activities primarily concerned with distributing funds other than by making loans:
· factoring activities
· writing of swaps, options and other hedging arrangements
· activities of viatical settlement companies
- own-account investment activities, such as by venture capital companies, investment clubs etc.
This class excludes:
- financial leasing, see 6491
- security dealing on behalf of others, see 6612
- trade, leasing and renting of real estate property, see division 68
- bill collection without debt buying up, see 8291
- grant-giving activities by membership organizations, see 9499
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.