|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6492Structure
This class includes:
- financial service activities primarily concerned with making loans by institutions not involved in monetary intermediation, where the granting of credit can take a variety of forms, such as loans, mortgages, credit cards etc., providing the following types of services:
· granting of consumer credit
· international trade financing
· provision of long-term finance to industry by industrial banks
· money lending outside the banking system
· credit granting for house purchase by specialized non-depository institutions
· pawnshops and pawnbrokers
This class excludes:
- credit granting for house purchase by specialized institutions that also take deposits, see 6419
- operational leasing, see division 77, according to type of goods leased
- grant-giving activities by membership organizations, see 9499
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.