|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6201Structure
This class includes the writing, modifying, testing and supporting of software.
This class includes:
- designing the structure and content of, and/or writing the computer code necessary to create and implement:
· systems software (including updates and patches)
· software applications (including updates and patches)
· web pages
- customizing of software, i.e. modifying and configuring an existing application so that it is functional within the clients' information system environment
This class excludes:
- publishing packaged software, see 5820
- planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies, even though providing software might be an integral part, see 6202
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)