|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6190Structure
This class includes:
- provision of specialized telecommunications applications, such as satellite tracking, communications telemetry, and radar station operations
- operation of satellite terminal stations and associated facilities operationally connected with one or more terrestrial communications systems and capable of transmitting telecommunications to or receiving telecommunications from satellite systems
- provision of Internet access over networks between the client and the ISP not owned or controlled by the ISP, such as dial-up Internet access etc.
- provision of telephone and Internet access in facilities open to the public
- provision of telecommunications services over existing telecom connections:
· VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) provision
- telecommunications resellers (i.e. purchasing and reselling network capacity without providing additional services)
This class excludes:
- provision of Internet access by operators of telecommunications infrastructure, see 6110, 6120, 6130
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.