|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6120Structure
This class includes:
- operating, maintaining or providing access to facilities for the transmission of voice, data, text, sound, and video using a wireless telecommunications infrastructure
- maintaining and operating paging as well as cellular and other wireless telecommunications networks
The transmission facilities provide omni-directional transmission via airwaves and may be based on a single technology or a combination of technologies.
This class also includes:
- purchasing access and network capacity from owners and operators of networks and providing wireless telecommunications services (except satellite) using this capacity to businesses and households
- provision of Internet access by the operator of the wireless infrastructure
This class excludes:
- telecommunications resellers, see 6190
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.