|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6020Structure
This class includes:
- creation of a complete television channel programme, from purchased programme components (e.g. movies, documentaries etc.), self produced programme components (e.g. local news, live reports) or a combination thereof
This complete television programme can be either broadcast by the producing unit or produced for transmission by third party distributors, such as cable companies or satellite television providers.
The programming may be of a general or specialized nature (e.g. limited formats such as news, sports, education or youth oriented programming), may be made freely available to users or may be available only on a subscription basis.
This class also includes:
- programming of video-on-demand channels
- data broadcasting integrated with television broadcasting
This class excludes:
- production of television programme elements (e.g. movies, documentaries, commercials), see 5911
- assembly of a package of channels and distribution of that package via cable or satellite to viewers, see division 61
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)