|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 6010Structure
This class includes:
- broadcasting audio signals through radio broadcasting studios and facilities for the transmission of aural programming to the public, to affiliates or to subscribers
This class also includes:
- activities of radio networks, i.e. assembling and transmitting aural programming to the affiliates or subscribers via over-the-air broadcasts, cable or satellite
- radio broadcasting activities over the Internet (Internet radio stations)
- data broadcasting integrated with radio broadcasting
This class excludes:
- production of taped radio programming, see 5920
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)