|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 5912Structure
This class includes:
- post-production activities such as:
· editing, titling, subtitling, credits
· closed captioning
· computer-produced graphics, animation and special effects
· film/tape transfers
- activities of motion picture film laboratories and activities of special laboratories for animated films:
· developing and processing motion picture film
· reproduction of motion picture film for theatrical distribution
This class also includes:
- activities of stock footage film libraries etc.
This class excludes:
- film duplicating (except reproduction of motion picture film for theatrical distribution) as well as reproduction of audio and video tapes, CDs or DVDs from master copies, see 1820
- wholesale of recorded video tapes, CDs, DVDs, see 4649
- retail trade of video tapes, CDs, DVDs, see 4762
- film processing other than for the motion picture industry, see 7420
- renting of video tapes, DVDs to the general public, see 7722
- activities of own account actors, cartoonists, directors, stage designers and technical specialists, see 9000
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.