|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 5629Structure
This class includes industrial catering, i.e. the provision of food services based on contractual arrangements with the customer, for a specific period of time.
Also included is the operation of food concessions at sports and similar facilities. The food is often prepared in a central unit.
This class includes:
- activities of food service contractors (e.g. for transportation companies)
- operation of food concessions at sports and similar facilities
- operation of canteens or cafeterias (e.g. for factories, offices, hospitals or schools) on a concession basis
This class excludes:
- manufacture of perishable food items for resale, see 1079
- retail sale of perishable food items, see division 47
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.