|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 5221Structure
This class includes:
- activities related to land transport of passengers, animals or freight:
· operation of terminal facilities such as railway stations, bus stations, stations for the handling of goods
· operation of railroad infrastructure
· operation of roads, bridges, tunnels, car parks or garages, bicycle parkings
- switching and shunting
- towing and road side assistance
This class also includes:
- liquefaction of gas for transportation purposes
This class excludes:
- cargo handling, see 5224
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.