|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 5011Structure
This class includes:
- transport of passengers over seas and coastal waters, whether scheduled or not:
· operation of excursion, cruise or sightseeing boats
· operation of ferries, water taxis etc.
This class also includes:
- renting of pleasure boats with crew for sea and coastal water transport (e.g. for fishing cruises)
This class excludes:
- restaurant and bar activities on board ships, when provided by separate units, see 5610, 5630
- operation of "floating casinos", see 9200
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)