Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 475Structure
- Section: G - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Division: 47 - Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Group: 475 - Retail sale of other household equipment in specialized stores
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4751 - Retail sale of textiles in specialized stores
- 4752 - Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialized stores
- 4753 - Retail sale of carpets, rugs, wall and floor coverings in specialized stores
- 4759 - Retail sale of electrical household appliances, furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles in specialized stores
This group includes the retail sale of household equipment, such as textiles, hardware, carpets, electrical appliances or furniture, in specialized stores.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.