|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4330Structure
This class includes:
- application in buildings or other construction projects of interior and exterior plaster or stucco, including related lathing materials
- installation of doors (except automated and revolving), windows, door and window frames, of wood or other materials
- installation of fitted kitchens, staircases, shop fittings and the like
- installation of furniture
- interior completion such as ceilings, wooden wall coverings, movable partitions, etc.
- laying, tiling, hanging or fitting in buildings or other construction projects of:
· ceramic, concrete or cut stone wall or floor tiles, ceramic stove fitting
· parquet and other wooden floor coverings
· carpets and linoleum floor coverings, including of rubber or plastic
· terrazzo, marble, granite or slate floor or wall coverings
- interior and exterior painting of buildings
- painting of civil engineering structures
- installation of glass, mirrors, etc.
- cleaning of new buildings after construction
- other building completion work n.e.c.
This class also includes:
- interior installation of shops, mobile homes, boats etc.
This class excludes:
- painting of roads, see 4210
- installation of automated and revolving doors, see 4329
- general interior cleaning of buildings and other structures, see 8121
- specialized interior and exterior cleaning of buildings, see 8129
- activities of interior decoration designers, see 7410
- assembly of self-standing furniture, see 9524
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.