|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.4 code 4322Structure
This class includes the installation of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning systems, including additions, alterations, maintenance and repair.
This class includes:
- installation in buildings or other construction projects of:
· heating systems (electric, gas and oil)
· furnaces, cooling towers
· non-electric solar energy collectors
· plumbing and sanitary equipment
· ventilation, refrigeration or air-conditioning equipment and ducts
· gas fittings
· steam piping
· fire sprinkler systems
· lawn sprinkler systems
- duct work installation
This class excludes:
- installation of electric baseboard heating, see 4321
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.